Here are the links of Accessibility Statements written by Filipino web designers. Feel free to follow and even copy them for purposes of consistency among all Philippine designed web sites.
- Official Website of Dela Salle University – This is one souped up site where you can see the complete instructions on how to navigate the page. It also includes explanations on how to set your browsers to enable them to make use of accessibility settings. Web accessibility was again incorporated in their recently updated website. PWAG’s Lemuel Cabia is the Senior Web Developer of DLSU Website.
- Official Website of the Department of Justice – This site offers a simple yet complete details on the website’s accessibility compliance.
- Official Website of Commission on Elections – The page basically follows the same pattern as the DOJ and DLSU websites.
- Manila Christian Computer Institute for the Deaf College of Technology – MCCID website follows the basic access instruction page including the general design layout of the website.
- Official Website of National Council on Disability Affairs – This one also conforms with the basic style set by PWAG.